This is a system that controls Chartered Buses Routes using Android smartphones by reading qr-code.
- Login: The system prompts for User and Password (according to client API) – check field names – and receives authentication token identifying the active user
- Routes: The user selects the route that will work, in a list of available routes (the listing will come from the client API)
- Begins route: The user selects the route that will work, in a list of available routes (the listing will come from the client API).
At the end of the cycle, the user slides the toggle to activate the end route button to avoid clicking by accident
- Camera: In this image, I’m just simulating the device’s camera. This screen will look different in the final application.
At this point, the user reads the QR-Code
- Finishing route: At the end of the route, the user slides the toggle to activate the End Route button, and clicks on it.
At this point, they are sent to the API, via Post:
Date / time of reading,
Code read in Qr-Code]
Total confirmed passengers